Hetalia RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marukaite Chikyuu around the world!

3 posters

Go down

Marukaite Chikyuu around the world! Empty Marukaite Chikyuu around the world!

Post  Wang Yao Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:15 pm

This is a copy-and-paste I've been seeing all over Youtube and DeviantArt for the past couple of weeks;

On December 25th, at midnight, everyone should go outside and sing the song, "Marukaite Chikyuu", SO THE YOU COULD HEAR THE WHOLE WORLD SINGING IT AND WOULD MAKE HISTORY! It would be epic, and if you want this to happen, please post this to your journal and/or repost this on hetalia fan/plz accounts and let everyone know about this! If you don't know the song, ONLY SING THE VERSION OF THE COUNTRY YOUR FROM! But they're all in Japanese. SO PLEASE LEARN THE SONG AND SING IT ON DECEMBER 25! Thanks

I don't know if they mean on the night of Christmas Eve or on the night of Christmas Day though... Well we can figure that out. I just wanted to make sure that we can get as many Hetalians in on it as possible so that it really will make history!

I CANNOT WAIT for Christmas now, because I just want to be able to see this happen! What.
Wang Yao
Wang Yao

Back to top Go down

Marukaite Chikyuu around the world! Empty Re: Marukaite Chikyuu around the world!

Post  Wang Chuan-Yuan Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I wish I lived in a place where there are other people obsessed with Hetalia enough to sing with me. =(
Wang Chuan-Yuan
Wang Chuan-Yuan

Back to top Go down

Marukaite Chikyuu around the world! Empty But wait...

Post  Natalia Arlovskaya Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 am

We're all from different time zones. There's no set time and even if there was... If we were to sing it at eight o'clock at my house, The people over in the next time zone would be singing it at 9 o'clock my time. We would always be a time zone behind each other. Unless we work out the time zones, this plan will not work.

Natalia Arlovskaya

Back to top Go down

Marukaite Chikyuu around the world! Empty Re: Marukaite Chikyuu around the world!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down